Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has been uploaded as 3 separate WORD documents: Title Page; Anonymised Highlights Page; Anonymised Manuscript Document (critical to JIM’s double-blind peer review process). See JIM's Author Guidelines for full instructions.
- All Authors are aware of their obligation to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes in case of detection in a reasonable timeframe.
- All Author contributions are reported on the Title Page using individual CRediT Statements next to their names, email, affiliation (including name, state, country), ORCID.
- Authors must ensure the submission's list of references is complete and consistent with citations throughout.
- All Authors are aware submissions to JIM are checked for plagiarism.
- The name & email of all contributing authors have been added to the online submission form. Adding contributing authors after starting the review process is NOT PERMITTED.
- JIM's Double-Blind Peer Review process has been followed. Refer to JIM's Double-Blind Peer Review Policy on its website.
- The submission adheres to the stylistic (including figures & tables) & bibliographic requirements outlined in JIM's Author Guidelines document (pages 5-8).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration in another journal. Refer to JIM’s Submission Declaration and Verification information on its website.
- Any material with copyright used/referred to in the submission has been authorized by the owner and acknowledged. Refer to JIM's Originality & Plagiarism Policy on its website.
- Financial (or other) support has been acknowledged. For initial submissions, this must only be on the Title Page. Refer to JIM's Author Guidelines on its website.
- All Authors have read JIM's Author Guidelines in full and have approved the final submisson. See JIM's Author Guidelines on its website.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal;
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in the Journal of Innovation Management (JIM).
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to, and during, the submission process, as that can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
(Source: Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY)