- Anne-Laure Mention, Founding Editor, and Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Innovation Management
- Ellen Enkel, Editor, R&D Management
- Jennie Bjo?rk, Editor, Creativity and innovation Management
- Jonathan Linton, Editor-in-Chief, Technovation
- Ellen Drost, Thunderbird International Business Review
- Jelena Spanjol, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Product Innovation Management
Innovation management is embracing the ‘open’ paradigm. What does this mean for open science and maturity of the discipline? What opportunities, expectations and challenges does that set for researchers and editors?
- Moderators' challenge statement: What is changing and how might editors and researchers work together to respond?
- Panel discussion: How does tomorrow's research focus and output approach differ from yesterday's research focus and output approach?